Whatever aircraft and components you're looking to buy, UDC Finance can provide tailored finance solutions to make the process easy, and keep your business flying for years to come.
UDC has been helping aircraft owners and operators with fixed wing and helicopter purchases, refinancing, and maintenance planning for over 85 years. During this time, UDC has acquired an extensive knowledge of the aviation industry so we have the confidence to offer a range of financial solutions to help you grow your aviation businesses.
UDC understands the importance of planning for the replacement of engines, blades and other core components, and can also fund these components when they are offshore, assuming there is equity in New Zealand.
Talk to us about our aircraft and component finance options today.
- Assistance with machine importation requirements
- Flexible pre-approved revolving credit facilities
- Facilities that only utilise the asset being financed as security, not your home
- A choice of variable or fixed interest rates
- Flexible facilities to allow drawdown when required and to use spare cash to offset interest costs
- A specialised package of solutions to assist businesses whether you are an owner operator or a large corporate
- A thorough understanding of the types of aircraft utilised in the industry and current trends
- The ability to upgrade to new technology with minimal capital investment
- Extended loan repayment terms to match your cashflow and reflect the extended life of most aircraft types.
UDC Finance Limited lending criteria, fees, standard terms and conditions apply to any loan.
If you’re looking for a flexible finance partner who understands your business needs, talk to one of our dedicated finance specialists today.
Finance Repayment Calculator
Our easy-to-use calculator will help give you an indication as to how much your monthly payments would be for a UDC loan. Please note, the minimum loan amount is $10,000.
This calculator is intended for business lending purposes. This information is provided for illustration purposes only and the results are based on the accuracy of information provided. Any calculations made by this calculator are intended to be used as a guide only and must not be relied on for any reason as conclusive. It does not constitute a quote from UDC. As this is only a guide, it is suggested that you contact a UDC Representative on 0800 500 832 to obtain a more accurate quote. Lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees will apply to any loan. UDC will not store the information provided in this calculator. UDC does not accept any responsibility for any loss, costs, or liability directly or indirectly incurred by persons who rely on any amount calculated by this calculator.