Whatever you're looking to buy, UDC Finance can provide tailored finance solutions to make the process easy – everything from excavators, loaders, dump trucks and cranes to tractors, harvesters and quad bikes – we finance them all.
Our dedicated Equipment Finance specialists have extensive industry experience across the agricultural, construction and earthmoving sectors. We’ll work with you to understand the specific needs that face your business to keep your equipment up to date.
Whether you just need one asset, are gearing up for a big project or are shifting your business focus, we’d like to help make it easy for you to get the finance you need, with flexible terms and a competitive rate.
Talk to us about our equipment finance options today.
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible terms and seasonal repayment options
- Low or no deposits with a repayment schedule tailored to your cash flow or other business needs
- Spread the cost of your equipment over its economic life
- Using the equipment as security, lets you focus your cashflow on other business needs
- UDC have a nationwide team of specialists with extensive finance experience
- We work with you to understand your business needs
- If you’re looking to finance a single asset, we offer an easy online application process with a fast turn-around
UDC Finance Limited lending criteria, fees, standard terms and conditions apply to any loan.
If you’re looking for a flexible finance partner who understands your business needs, talk to one of our dedicated equipment specialists today.
Finance Repayment Calculator
Our easy-to-use calculator will help give you an indication as to how much your monthly payments would be for a UDC loan. Please note, the minimum loan amount is $10,000.
This calculator is intended for business lending purposes. This information is provided for illustration purposes only and the results are based on the accuracy of information provided. Any calculations made by this calculator are intended to be used as a guide only and must not be relied on for any reason as conclusive. It does not constitute a quote from UDC. As this is only a guide, it is suggested that you contact a UDC Representative on 0800 500 832 to obtain a more accurate quote. Lending criteria, terms, conditions and fees will apply to any loan. UDC will not store the information provided in this calculator. UDC does not accept any responsibility for any loss, costs, or liability directly or indirectly incurred by persons who rely on any amount calculated by this calculator.